MEP – MULTI-ENGINE PISTON RATING
The aim of the course is to provide training to achieve the necessary competence to obtain the CR MEP (class rating multiengine piston) Single Pilot rating, and operate as a pilot in command.
• Be a holder of a flight license;
• Have at least 70 hours PIC in airplane.
Minimum 1 week
9 hours of classroom. Classroom can also be performed in video conference. The training covers the following subjects:
• Aeroplane Structure And Equipment, Normal Operation Of Systems And Malfunctions
• Performance, Flight Planning
• Load And Balance And Servicing
• Emergency Procedures
Consists of 7 hours of which includes the final check.