LAPL – LIGHT AIRCRAFT PILOT LICENCE
The aim of the course is to obtain the FCL-LAPL License (A)
which enables the holder to operate as a Pilot in Command of
single-engine piston or TMG aircraft with a maximum take-off
weight of 2000 Kg, carrying a maximum of 3 passengers, in
NON COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS.
• For enrollment the minimum age is 17.
• For the licence skill test a minimum age of 17 is required.
• Pass the medical tests for the 1 class 1 or 2 class or LAPL Medical Certificate.
8 to 12 months
119 hours of classroom. Classroom can
also be performed in video conference.
The training covers the following subjects:
• Aircraft general knowledge
• Principles of Flight
• Class Rating SEP
• Air Law
• Flight performances and Planning
• Communication VFR
• Operational Procedures
• Human Perfrormance
• 26 DC flight hours
• 6 PIC flight hours
• 32 total hours